Castro de Monte Mozinho
Castro de Monte Mozinho or Cidade Morta de Penafiel is located in the Portuguese parishes of Galegos, Oldrões, in Monte Mozinho, Penafiel municipality, Porto district.
It is the largest Castro Romano in the Iberian Peninsula, although it is not yet fully explored
Castro village from Roman times, founded in the 1st century AD with a period of occupation until the 5th century.
The archaeological excavations began in 1943 to 1954, in a second phase in 1974 to 1979, continuing recently with archaeological campaigns.