Cemitério Agramonte

It was opened in 1855. The cemetery chapel was built in 1870/1871, designed by engineer Gustavo Adolfo Gonçalves, and expanded in 1906 by the architect Marques da Silva. The Byzantine style frescoes were the work of Silvestro Silvestri, in 1910.

Porto
3h - 313km to Lisbon

Todos os direitos reservados | A reprodução de imagens deste site é proibida | CINEMATE.PT